Like many strollers/buggies, my SilverCross Surf came with its own footmuff (apron as they call it) but as my daughter is quite tall for her age, she quickly outgrew the apron.
My many hours of research brought up the “B.O.Z.Z” of Sweden – a universal footmuff, quite large, very warm (fleece-lined), made with high quality material and an excellent finish. We’ve been using the B.O.Z.Z footmuff for about a year and still going strong, no sign of our little woman outgrowing it!
What I love…
- Stylish look
- Variety of colours available
- Holes for 5 point harness/straps
- Easy access: zips on the sides, front and bottom
- Extra large for taller and older children (6 months to 4 years old)
- Secure fit: Non-slip texture and stretchy band on the back
- Versatile – fits our SilverCross Surf buggy, Mothercare pushchair and Joie stroller (yep all for one child!)
- One piece structure – opens fully without separate parts
- Creates extra legroom for child to stretch while sleeping
- High resale value – its high quality means little wear & tear
A few cons…
- The non-slip textured back does not work on the SilverCross Surf. I’m actually being quite picky with this one because the stretchy band on the hood makes up for this and easily hooks the seat.
- Can be quite bulky. Annoying when I try to fold it with the smaller, umbrella strollers.
- Can get very hot during summer days.
- At £39.99 / €59.00 it is quite an expensive spend compared to other brands which sell universal footmuffs. However they weren’t as long as the B.O.Z.Z [which was my main reason for dumping the old one].
Notice my obsession with colour red? I digress! Anywho we bought the B.O.Z.Z off the Paul Stride website – their communication was prompt, were quite flexible with delivery options at no extra charge, delivery charge was £5 and I received my package after 4 days as stated.
Thanks for reading and I hope this helps someone out there. Have a blessed week!